1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Girl Crush While Dating A Guy...?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Jun 10, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So for the past 3 weeks, I've been dating this guy. He treats me amazingly. Today he told me he loves me, and well, I told him that I really like him, not love yet, which he understood.

But I've had a crush on this girl for over a year. The thing is we aren't close friends, we hardly even talk. I'm not really going to see her over the summer, we have two more days of school (I only see her passing in the hallways anyways), and probably 3 or so more playoff games. Most likely, I'm not going to see her until school starts after. I don't know what to do, because I feel bad that he loves me, and even though I really like him, I love her. I can't get over her. He knows I used to like her, he doesn't know that I still do. And not seeing her at all this summer is going to kill me. But it's not that I'm pretending to have feelings for him to hide my true feelings, I actually do really like him, just not as much. :confused:

2. ryanninjasheep

Not that I have experience with this sort of thing, but I recommend trying to become closer friends with the girl

See how your relationship with the guy works out, if it turns out you really can't stay with him,

sorry, my lack of experience makes me unable to continue

3. LisforLisa

I agree with ryanninjasheep. I think you should stay with you bf and when school starts you should try to friend this girl. I'm kinda in the same situation as you too. I also can't date the person I have a huge crush. It's because she's older and I'm only 14.

4. manshow

manshow Guest

just keep the relationship with your guy going. It's good that you said you like him. So you are having a pause here. Keep the relationship steady in a same level. Try to get closer with that girl and try to attract her with your moves. Just make her to crave for your moves and she is yours. Just be patient while trying to attract her.

5. secretguyX

The girl's straight, so that's not going to work.
    And since then, I've realized that I'm starting not to like my boyfriend the same as I used to, plus considering several other reasons, I may break up with him.

6. manshow

manshow Guest

oh that's sad. forget it, find some lesbos. Btw, looking at this topic now, i've become hot and would like to see some fotos of that girl if possible :slight_smile: