1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sooo, I told my best friend how i felt

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pace e amore, Jun 11, 2012.

1. pace e amore

so i told her that i like her more than a friend but she told me that she never thought of me as anything other than a best friend for life so i guess that's what we are. but at least i know i'm bi now.

also forgive me, i'm stoned, and a little drunk.

#1 pace e amore, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  2. BudderMC

Wait, um, how does proclaiming your love for your friend lead you to believe you're bi? Wouldn't it be the other way around? Not that it really matters; if you say you're bi, you're bi, I'm just curious more than anything.

And all in all, that's not bad. You could've lost a friend in the process. So that's good that she took it in stride. :slight_smile:

3. pace e amore

i think this actually strenghthended (I suck at spelling) our friendship because now we're both completely honest with each other now. she took it very well and we're still best friends and she's trying to hook me up wit a guy right now. and actually there's this really cute guy named austin who's bi who i really want to meet but she can only talk to him through facebook. sorry if this is a little loopy remember i'm not completely sober.

#3 pace e amore, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012