1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you describe you style

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by silversurfer, Jan 13, 2008.

1. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nothing to write here just wondering. It's suppose to say describe your style not you style :slight_smile:

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

What do you mean by "style"?

3. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess I mean clothes/fashion that kind of thing eg, flashy, jeans/tshirt, preppy, sporty. that kind of thing. This post is probably in the wrong place, it more of a chit chat kind of thing.

#3 silversurfer, Jan 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Hmm i like hoodies, gloves, jeans, cargo pants i wanna wear the scarf over your mouth thing but i dont think it will suit me :frowning2:.. and i like wearing a chain on one side of the jeans :grin:, i was told i dress like a street dancer so hip hop style mayb??

5. yaoi fanboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    classy,
    -big white girly sunglasses
    -slim dark blue jeans or swimming shorts
    -long sleeve buttoned up shirt or very slim t-shirt
    -of course leather flip-flops
    -maybe a wallet with credit cards

6. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to just wear tracksuits, but i have now become uber fussy about what i wear.

I tend to wear very casual clothes, and i avoid formal clothing like the plague. I refused to go to my prom because of it. I'm stubborn. :astonished:

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    <<<<< Closet Walmart shopper.

8. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  9. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I'm an American Eagle and Hollister addict.

10. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

A true mother. :lol:
    I say that with love.

I don't really know what my "style" is, but i tend to lean towards busy patterns and "sweater" type clothing. You'll never see me in just a t-shirt. And i don't really wear much else pants-wise but jeans. Although i would like some alternatives, but i lack the funds. :dry:

11. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    EthanS was that a little dig at my question, personally I think scarves are only good for one thing :slight_smile:

12. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I would describe my style as preppy/casual. I love the button up cardigan sweaters, polos, those long sleeve henley shirts. I mostly just wear jeans and hardly ever wear shorts. My fave. colors to wear are dark green and brown. Most of my recent clothes are American Eagle and I also wear some Abercrombie and Hollister stuff as well. Pretty generic really...

13. Ciel

Ciel Guest

I really hate going clothes shopping so I barely have any clothes but mostly I just wear shorts and some random shirt.

14. Samus610

I would describe my style as relaxed. You know like jeans and a t-shirt.

15. Jinx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a hippy. No fur, no leather, all vegan second hand clothing. I wear wool skirts over blue jeans and bandannas in my hair. I don't wear shoes when it's warm enough to do so. (I walk everywhere and carry them with me in a backpack so I can put them on when I go into a store.)

16. davo-man

Whatever happens to be in wardrobe at that moment. Usually T-shirts and jeans, although i occasionally make a foray into long sleave shirts rolled up into chort sleeve. I love fleece jackets and shorts and boxers. I am most definately a Target buyer (and not ashamed of it, saving money to go to Canada)

17. Defender

Defender Guest

Jeans and a T-Shirt/button up. My jeans are baggy and destroyed at the bottom though, so it's all kind of 'rough/ripped/shredded' xD. I don't mind it. I don't like things looking too neat anyways, it can seem really 'gay' sometimes :grin:. I can't buy any clothes at the moment, not enough money >.<.

#17 Defender, Jan 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2008
  18. profession07

profession07 Guest

Hmmm I guess I would describe my style as chic, with a touch of prep. Most of my clothing consists of black, navy, grey, and white. I love simple cool tees, cardigans, hoodies (not that much anymore though), jackets, scarves and mufflers(but the ones that aren't too thick considering my location), boot cut denim, and chuck taylors ^^". I LOVE clothes =D and shopping. Ehh my clothing comes from a mixture of places.

19. Chaos

Becky come out of the closet :lol:

I wear darks. I like black. I wear work shirts, sweaters and I usually like to wear more than one shirt at once. I usually wear button up shirts with a long sleeved shirt underneath. I top it off with a hoodie or a sweater. Everything is usually black, gray, brown or red. Sometimes green and blue, but rarely. Mostly black :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Pants wise I wear cargo pants, jeans, and camoflauge pants. They have to be baggy and dark coloured

Shoe wise I wear converse, skate shoes or demonia. I have shoes with spikes on them.

I shop online at Sears or some alternative clothing stores that sell a lot of neat stuff. I shop at Walmart, Value Village, Marks Work Wearhouse, Warehouse One, and Sears.

Accessorie wise I wear skulls, hats, bandanas, crosses, chains, bracelets and I go all out with my earrings and facial jewellery. Mostly white gold or crystal.

I don't know what I would call my style? I mix up a lot of things and try to give it my own twist to it.

20. Hollywood

preppy....i looooooove clothes :slight_smile: