1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometimes I feel so alone...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by alwayshope11, Jun 12, 2012.

1. alwayshope11

Well.. the journey of acceptance is slow but steady, and each day I feel myself getting a bit more there, but I'm still not sure sometimes if I'm gay...and that scares me and makes me question everything. I think its just my mind, because back when I wasn't trying to sort out my sexuality, I was always thinking about guys and not girls...... I know I just need to take it as it comes. I have told some friends and family members, and they say I can talk to them..but its hard to do that sometimes cuz they can't really understand what I'm going through...which is why it is so nice to have this website :slight_smile:...when I feel alone I remember that I can come on here and see that I'm not alone.....I've been trying to meet more gay people and to talk more openly about gay issues to make myself feel more comfortable, and this seems to help...it's just hard to meet people who just want to be friends...because that is all I can handle right now! I was thinking of going to a local PFLAG meeting the next time there is one... does anyone go to these? Is it helpful? Anyway.. just kind of ranting on here ..... thanks everyone for helping me know I'm not alone(&&&)

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are never alone. I think PFLAG would be a great idea, I don't go but I'm sure some people on EC could tell you more.

3. Deaf Not Blind

I'm seriously thinking not post more here
    Too much stuff
    I may stay on fun&games so i can survive the next 3 months
    don't want caught when my bestie moves in in a week
    and yeah, i right now have a fb Christan friend saying whatever it is i can talk to her...but i don't think she will understand a man issue like mine :/
    i wish i had a brother so bad right now!
    she ends every sentence "girl", cuz to her right now i am...oh gosh