1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do i do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chou, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Chou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So hi first post ^_^
    Kay so im 15 and so i go to school. My school is an all boys school and im the only openly gay guy there. Ikr. Anyways theres this guy in my year and we have the weirdest relationship. Until i was 13 he would bully me about being gay and was one of the most homophobic people in our year. However then randomly we started to have on of those awkward like relationships. There was touching but it was always i would touch him. Keep in mind i was only thirteen at this point. Anyways around this time last year we ended up having oral sex and then it was summer. When we came back to school we started to talk all normally again and then after christmas we ended up having oral sex. Again. Then i told him i really liked him and got all messed up about it and it sucked. I asked him a few times if he liked me and he would never say yes or no. Eventually because i got so depressed i told some of my closest friends and one way or another it got out to everyone. I did my best to cover it up and it kind of went away and i even got a boyfriend. This guy eventually told me that he knows hes not gay cus he doesnt feel attracted to guys and is attracted to girls but hes had his moments with me and it confuses him. He also said that hes confused and he asked me to not pressure him and just be there as a friend. Well now its just like we're friends and we can talk alot more normally and he told me hed always be there if i ever wanted to talk about my feelings. But its just i wonder still whether he likes me but im too scared ill push him away. Hes in the sporty kid group so obviously a LOT of testoserone there but when we're in private hes different. Also the last time i spoke to him in person something happened. We were talking about the day before, non school unifrom day where i wore some outrageously fit and girly jumper :icon_bigg and then i was like 'i noticed you have really nice arms' and i rolled up his shirt sleeve and was like 'tense for me. pweeease???' :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: at this point i still had a boyfriend so i didnt mean to much by it. He said no and he took my hand and took it off his arm but he kept on holding it. So we just sat there for a few minutes holding hands. Idk man what do i do? I think he likes me but its just...urgh. And then i hear all the stories about how he goes and gets with every girl in existence at parties which just to me seems like hes covering up. I think i should give him time but i just wanted to ask you as youve probs had more experience than me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Ianthe

Do you still have a boyfriend now? What happened with that?

I think for now you should keep being his friend. He's gay or bisexual, but struggling with it. I knew this from the part where you said he had bullied you and was the most homophobic person in your year. The biggest anti-gay bullies are always gay--they take their bad feelings about being gay out on other people. By the time you got to the part where he had oral sex with you, I was not surprised by it.

You can help him best by being his friend and showing him that it is possible to be accepted as a gay person.

For now, hold off on pursuing him. I don't think he's ready to have a relationship with you.

3. Chou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend dumped me we were just to different and both just there to say we had a boyfried. Okay ill do that but idk whether or not to talk to him about being gay or what?? :3

4. rainbowfox

Hi :slight_smile: welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    well he sounds really confused to me, he may be in the questioning phase or just a straight teen who did some thing :slight_smile:
    I think you shouldn't fantasy about any possible situation, you should think about him just as a friend cause by my personal experience says, letting those dreams come can really hurt :slight_smile: so just be his friend :slight_smile: even you can tell him that you are a little concerned about this situation, this may help too :slight_smile:
    but what ever you do, don't fantasy about him, this can really hurt :slight_smile:

5. Ianthe

Don't confront him about his sexuality. That will only freak him out.

It would probably be good if you talked to him openly about yours, though. And tell him he can tell you anything, and you won't tell anyone--about anything, not about things specifically related to sexuality.

6. Chou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mmm yeah I guess thats the best idea. Okay thank you so much ^_^ @rainbow yeah you could be right but if its happened more than once, over the course of several years and is still going on in present day? im trying to not get my hopes up but im pretty sure its not just some one off thing ^_^

7. rainbowfox

I know what are you talking about but based on my last experience which is still fresh and some times becomes painful, I prefer to do this, Always try for the best but always expect the worst :slight_smile:

8. Chou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suppose. I guess it would help if there was ANY other form of guy around that i could be intrested in. But there isnt :3 do you mind if i asked about your last experience rainbow fox??

9. rainbowfox

:slight_smile: I absolutely understand what you are saying :slight_smile:
    and nope dear I don't have any problem to talk about it :slight_smile:

10. rainbowfox

I posted my story on your wall :slight_smile: