1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I might just like both! But.. Then again...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JustMeForNow, Jun 13, 2012.

1. JustMeForNow

Lately I've been wondering what I am.. Not to long ago I just figured that I might be bi, but it just doesn't feel right or maybe it's denial.. As far as being able to love women, I'm more than willing. I'm just not sure.. I'm in love with the female gender.. Espeicially cute and fluffy things.. It kind of sounds like typical teenage girl, but it's more than that.. I feel if I was in a relationship, I would like somebody that I can laugh and squee at things with while kind of playing the sterotypical male role in a way that's hard to explain.. I also very fond of the female body.. I do ocasionaly have girl chrushes and it's a weird feeling... I can imagine huging a cute girl and never letting her go... Girls are just too cute! ^^ I just haven't felt about guys tthe way I do with girls.. Most of the guys I know they just seem like good freinds and they are easy to laugh with.. Most of the "hot guys" where I live are toatal idiots and I don't get it.. The type of guys I think I'll like are kind of shy and quiet.. And sometimes gay (it doesn't help that I read gay fanfiction a lot...) ... Which brings me back to the female gender.. Because I never really saw atraction with guys. I only do on strange occasions, but that hasn't happend for a while. I mean I see how other girls can see it, but I just don't.. And I've started to notice this around the time I finished 6th grade and realized my slight atraction to girls around middle school... i think I still might be able to fall for either, or maybe I'm to scared to say I am a lesbian when I still might bi, straight, or something completly differnt and haven't realized it.. I'm also affraid that I might have talking my-self into thinking that I'm gay in the first place because I'm very accepting of ther gay community and idk... I know people usally say don't stress about lables, but I like them. I'm very organized it makes explaining a lot easier... But I just don't know.. Sorry for the long post... I just to get this all out.

2. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ya, I know how that desire to have a label can feel. You know that you don't necessarily need one, but at the same time you want one just to stop trying to find one.

That being said, as it seems you're aware of, there are more labels than just bi, straight, or gay, (hell, just look at everything that makes up lgbttiqq2s). Of all the labels that are acknowledged in the lgbt community, most just act as umbrella terms. So if having a label is very important to you, then just start researching.

3. colorful

I feel sort of the same way in that I'm just scared that I'm going to identify as something and then not be that... but you know honestly I just decided to say I'm not straight right now. I mean really no one can predict who they will fall in love with down the road. I just identify as being in the spectrum somewhere. Right now I have a girlfriend but that doesn't mean I will never find a man who is like my only exception. While it can feel so important to put a label on it you don't necessarily have to... or at least not right now. I just decided to go with whatever happens and maybe that's stupid but it made me a lot less stressed... anyway.

4. JustMeForNow

ya I have been doing a lot of research and it seemed to make me more confused.. especially with polysexuality.. it kind of fits, and it's weird to explain. it fits me more than Bisexality does if I later feel that I'm not fully lesbian.. but I'm not sure.. I don't really care for picking people people based on birth gender just how they act really and their personality..