1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i cant deal with this crap

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Jan 13, 2008.

1. hoping

i recently found out my mums bf has been going around saying that im balemic and that alot of other redicluous shit and my mum believs it all im sure. hes got sumthing against me going on the net so now hes trying to get my mum to get rid of it. its so hard to deal with it. so im thinking of going and staying at my auntys house in brisbane for a while, im not sure how long. but i think ill try and find a job up there and get sum cash to throw around but im not sure wat else to do.

2. biisme

i'm sorry (*hug*)

that's really shitty of him to do.

3. Time

It sounds to me like staying with your aunt is the best solution for you right now. He doesn't sound like a very good boyfriend to me; have you talked to your mom about it?

4. hoping

the past 3 times ive talked to her about him its ended up in a screaming match with her, shes so in deniel.

5. Grantious

thats sad...
    hope things get better 4 ya

6. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

Maybe staying with another relative would be good for you.
    Hope it works out for you

7. lostinthought9

just a suggestion, but maybe you should confront him about it, you know, a lil one on one? and if he doesnt want too talk about it, then....you'll just have to kick some ass lol, that's exactly what i would do if some1 would spread shit around about me! lol anywayz good luck!!

8. hoping

i would confront him if i wasnt so freaked out by him. he was in every branch of the cops and well its really made him weird and he knows alot of shit how to destroy sum1 mentaly and he knows almost every form of unarmed combat and he bloody owns dozens of guns

9. Louise

Go to your aunty's! Don't waste anymore time being mentally bullied by this douche bag! If your mum loves him well that's fine, its her life, but you don't have to and shouldn't have to put up with it.

Making your mum chose between her b/f and you, especially if she is 'in love' with him and the sun shines out of his backside is only going to make things worse. Go to your aunty's and let things calm down, let your mum start missing you a bit then she might be more open to discussion and setting ground rules for all three of you.

Good luck :kiss:

10. STK

STK Guest

Well, here's my philosophy: If somebody says something untrue about me I must live so that nobody will believe it. So for the bulimia thing, keep a good diet, etc. However, this boyfriend sounds like the kind of guy who drinks copious amounts of alcohol, and if that's the case, GET OUTTA THERE!

11. CelebrityHead

I'm so sorry to hear that, mate. (*hug*)

I really do hope you get all this sorted out soon. At least you do have a temporary solution in mind, and it sounds like a good one. Maybe your Aunt could talk some sense into your mother?

12. SpikySpice

Just get out of that house man, that douche will continue to hurt you, it's hell, then get out before things will explode!

Yeah as you say try to find some jobs and soem cash, that'll help. Dont get killed by that bully man, and dont let anything to stop you from visiting this place! Seems liek he knows where you get all the help from

13. Hollywood

the people that have the power to hurt us the most are the people that we love and he's obviously trying to cause your mother to hurt you.

i'd go stay at your aunt's house...i think its your best option.

14. hoping

thats the thing he doesnt drink at all and when i want to have say wine or sumthing he puts this shit up about how its not right and all this other shit. i used to b anorexic from wen i was 9 till i was 16 and now im fine about that but he really pushes me