1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

think this is a good idea?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stumble along, Jun 16, 2012.

1. stumble along

Ok so about half my Facebook friends are in a different state than me and its because I used to live there. Basically I spent more than half my life with these people and I want to come out to them. I can't do it over Facebook because of other people so I was thinking of making a post only they can see and congratulate them on graduating. I also want to link them my tumblr (which is basically me times a million) and leave a post for them congratulating them and at the same time letting them have access to stuff I've never shared with them.

Good idea or bad idea? They graduate soon but i have time to edit and come up with something

Also if anyone watches korra this new episode is making me feel feels I've never feeled before

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you simply link to your tumblr on its own? Or is there some benefit to linking it with a congratulations message about their graduation?

I guess the only risk is that they'll be focused on graduating at the time, and it might be better to tell them at a point when they can think about it more. But if you're ready, there's no reason why that point can't be soon.

3. stumble along

Yeah I was meaning to just post the link and have the congratulations on tumblr. And hmm, maybe I should do it the day before? Or after?