1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing weight...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fatalmoon91, Jun 16, 2012.

1. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So its just a curiosity of mine but I've noticed lately that I'm just not hungry nearly as much as i used to be. part of this could be my appetite just isn't as large, but I'm starting to fear that I'm subconsciously telling myself that I'm not hungry to save money. I've only noticed because a bunch of my friends have told me i look like ive lost weight....is this a possibility? or am i just not hungry like before...

2. coastgirl

are you stressed out? I lost weight recently and I've had a suppressed appetite, but it's because I was going through a really emotional thing and it just made me lose my appetite.

3. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Or inversely maybe you were overeating to compensate for a stressful situation that is now resolved so you're back to your "average" (or "normal") food intake? Look for clues in other areas of your life, any recent changes?

4. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    only recent changes i can speak of are my college life has kinda dwindled in the summer, and i can't find a job. my stress level hasn't really changed I've just switched sources...and have become too broke to afford food...