1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upset, ready to break down...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chierro, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm really upset right now. I can't stand much more of anything. I'm in my room right now and I feel like shit.

No one wants to talk to me anymore. No one replies to any texts, and it's not like I see any of them in the summer, since I work. None of my friends visit me. None of them even want to hang out. Even my own best friend didn't invite me to the beach when his parents said he could take three people.

What makes it worse is the fact that my friend Darren like hates me now. I texted him twice within the hour after work today. He flipped out for that. Here's some of our convo:
    Me: I really didn't think you'd flip out
    Him: I didn't think you'd text me like a pissed off girlfriend
    Just now:
    Me: Can things just be cool with us again?
    Him: STOP TEXTING ME
    Me: I was just trying to talk dude
    Him: I DONT CARE ANYMORE
    Me: I'm sorry ok...
    Him: THEN DONT TEXT ME ANYMORE
    Me: Fine. I just wanted things to be cool with us again...
    Then nothing.
    I'm upset that he hates me now. What makes it better...we work together. Mondays we're in the same area and have to walk together to get to our games and on Saturdays i have to pass his game if I want to get lunch. I want things to be cool between us again...but he hates me now and won't talk to me... :tears:
    This just adds onto everything and I'm really upset right now and I don't know what to do. None of my friends'll text me back. Some I'm stuck being all upset by myself... :tears:

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry you are upset (*hug*)

I think the best thing you could do would be just to talk to him in person. The next time you see him tell him you are sorry for texting him, and try to make it up to him. I very much doubt that he hates you, he is you friend after all. But until then, do something that relaxes you and try to get a good night sleep.

And remember if you ever need to talk your in the best place to do it. (*hug*)

3. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks. But it's hard to talk to him in person. If I want to with him being alone, I'd have tk hope that when I pass him next SATURDAY that he's not busy. But that's too long. I'll see him on Monday but he'll be with someone and won't come visit me most likely. He comes into work right when we clock in, so can't talk to him then. What makes everything even better, my friend Abbie finally texted me back and she asked for pics, so I took them...but then accidentally sent them to him...that was fun trying to explain that to him. He told me to delete his number...I didn't, I'm still trying.

4. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That is a little awkward. I guess if you just pass by him, quickly mention that you want to talk to him alone later on. Your making the effort, and if he agrees you can explain yourself then.

5. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah he called it bs and we havent talked since. I'm going to try and say something tomorrow, by texting, along the lines off "Dude can we just forget everything that happened?" idk something like that. Any ideas?

6. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know, I hardly ever text. I still say talk to him in person, you can express how you really feel alot more efficiently than with a text. Start out by saying something like "I'm sorry if my texts made you angry, can we talk?" Just anything to start the conversation.