1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she seems to be hinting at me something?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Deaf Not Blind, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

so in relation to past 2 previous heads i made yesterday about a friend seeming to flirt with me.

today she did show up and we hung out, it was warm and it made us so tierd. yeah briefly as what i figured just friend we discussed a mutual friend's bf, and then how important she said it is to not say yes to a guy who just is interested in sex. so i assumed from that, and her mentioning 3 times some cute guy she seen: on a bench at the game, in a vehicle driving past, that she would not do that if interested in me as more than a friend.

but i won a pizza party for 4, and said in the car i would want her to come and i need to find 2 more. on fb i said again that i want my friends not the irritating ones, and she said she had good friends listed about 6, then added they are "all gay...and more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:"

strange way to end really.

i decided to add: i got a friend in hospital who is gay and I'm visiting tomorrow after church, i don't know what to bring him to cheer him up, he is missing Pride! (which is tomorrow too)

she had been strange the other day talking about vancouver beer fest but when i hinted portland prob has stuff too, she asked really what? um, its posted, and she goes there often and has gay friends... i bet she knows full well.

this should have interesting reply.

---------- Post added 16th Jun 2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

oh i should add i told her i removed my old hot pix where somehow i looked like Princess leia to a funny one, and she said oh i didn't notice. it is very dif pix, and i can't help but notice changes others do. btw hers got hotter! she looks amazing in hers.