1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kissing with my "bf" and not really wanting to

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by behind glass, Jun 16, 2012.

1. behind glass

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok, I'm 17 and for the first time I found a guy that likes me and I've never really kissed anyone and when I kiss him it just feels like blah, I guess I don't really like kissing and idk how to tell him this without an awkward moment of me not knowing what to say, how do I tell him I don't want to kiss cuz I don't like it with out making him feel idk, idk anything about this cuz its my first relationship ever.... Idk what to do.... I'm surprised this even happened and I don't want to lose it... but idk what I want.... :confused:

2. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kissed a few times... Surprisingly, only the first was good lol. If it was not by the first I'd say kissing was not nice. But i guess it depends of the moment, person, and how you kiss. I like a more slow, gradually aggressive and progressive (still slow) kiss. What doesn't happens all the time because the guy just rushes his tongue and...well, its a mess. sorry for he graphism lol.

My advice is...try talking to him, tell him you are still getting used to this and its something new for you. Ask him to go slowly, and do it in a moment you are alone and have lots of time for yourselves, experiment! Try one, two, three times at different speeds and stuff...find out what you both like, make this whole worry about the bad kisses you've had into an excuse to work into better ones : )

#2 Gleeko0, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012