1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little confused!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CJD01, Jun 17, 2012.

1. CJD01

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well im supposed to be meeting this lad on friday, we have been talking for a good 6 months now and are finally going to meet. I really seem to like him, he has a great personality and is incredibly cute, but the one thing that is bothering me is i think he wants to have sex on friday because he keeps saying what are we going to do with eachother stuff like that. Hes had sex before but i havnt, im still a virgin and i think he loves that and wants to take it on friday but im a little scared well nurvous to do it as i dont know if he used protection :/ what do i do??

2. Lewis

Well, just make you use protection on this occasion and it shouldn't matter whether he has in the past or not. I haven't had sex either, so I'd be extremely nervous too, but I guess there's a first time for everything! If you really like each other, go for it, but only do it if you feel comfortable at the time.

I bet you're imagining it like as soon as you meet he's going to rip you clothes off, which I doubt will happen. Just talk for a bit, kiss etc. and then it'll all just happen naturally. You don't have to do anything that you don't want to. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. CJD01

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha yeh thats exactly how i feel, i said to him im not sure if i do want to do it and he was like 'errmm ohh i thought thats what we were gonna do'.. so i feel alittle more nurvous and i feel like i have to have sex even though i dont feel ready to