1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my best friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nachocheez, Jun 17, 2012.

1. nachocheez

nachocheez Guest

i want everyone to know appreciation i have for my best friend. i kind of met him out of the blue. hes the best friend i have ever had. he stood by me in the most difficult times of my life, and had always been there through my substance abuse issues. he told me that "its ok if you are gay". after a drunken blackout night. i must have done or said something. he tried to get me to work out, eat better, and feel better about myself. He's also the most attractive person i have ever met. his family loved me like i was one of them. he has moved away, and i dont talk to him that often, but he always calls me to see how i am doing. we even held hands and put our arms around eachother in a bar in front of all of our straight friends. (i know he is 100% straight however). I told him that i loved him and that he will make a great father one day. He told me that he had an emotional bond with me that people in long term relationships have, just without the physical part. he always let me stay with him when things were rough at home, and tried to be strict but loving with me. i can't believe i met someone like this, that was that supportive.... to all, there are great people out there in the world

2. kayce

kayce Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for sharing!

3. bob94

Aww, that's sweet! All of my close friends are girls, and I wish I had a male friend who was that open-minded and supportive.