1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meeting other gay teens

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kso1995, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Kso1995

hey EC, i was just wondering how i could meet other gay teens during summer break. i can't really go to a LGBT center cause they're all around hollywood and i leave at the beach. some suggestions would be nice thanks :slight_smile:

2. castle walls

Have you tried looking online for groups that are closer to home? Sometimes (especially during the summer) some groups will meet at parks, the beach, etc. so if a group doesn't normally meet that close to you, they may be for the next few months. You could also try calling the center and see if they know about any groups closer to you. I hope this helps

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

The trick to meet new people is to do new things that you haven't done before. To expand your circle of people that you are usually around.

With that in mind, you can try and call the LGBT center around your area and ask if they know any groups around your area or if there are any groups that you can volunteer with. You can also do some research using google. You can look for youth groups, lgbt organizations, pflag or any other activity that you might be interested in. Just type it in and write gay next to it.

4. pastol

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG] You are wise beyond your years TheEdend.

I tip my hat to you.