1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

happy but not....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lesanalady, Jun 19, 2012.

1. lesanalady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so on my profile i put bisexual... honestly i am lesbian. i dont have any feelings or attactions to men what so ever. then why.. you may ask did i put bisexual? well i am about to tell you. i have found the woman of my dreams. i was never so happy. it started out just me and her. like a dream come true... i guess really was just a dream. soon she wanted her ex which would be a guy that me and her did stuff with before. but she wanted him to move in a full time be apart of the relationship. i didnt want this. and well i still dont want it. but my problem is i do everything to keep her happy and forget about my feeling and me feeling comfortable. i dont want to lose her. i promised her i wouldnt leave ever. i promised i would be there to take care of her for ever and make sure she had everything she needs.
    i am the one who ends up doing things with him all the time because she doesnt want to be bothered by him. but i am not comfortable with him and he is very disrespectful to me. i dont like the situation but i have been dealing with it for almost 3 years now how do i just say oh i just decided i can not handle all this i think it just needs to be me and you. and what if she doesnt want that change... ugh im frustrated :bang:

2. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are some people who aren't happy with being in a monogamous relationship, no matter how much they love one person in particular. It sounds like your women friend may match that description. That being said, two questions:

If you end up being the one who always does things with him, then why does she want him to move in? Do you know why she wants him to move in?

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, this situation isn't going to end well at all, and because you care about her so much, maybe you should leave her. You need to find someone who wants you and only you. I know growing up, we're taught that sharing means caring, but with toys, not with people or their emotions. I could never share the girl I love with anyone else. However, I am open to the idea of having an open relationship, as long as all parties involved agrees to the terms and conditions. I'd say give her an ultimatum because you're obviously not happy. If this has been going on for three years, what makes you think that anything is going to change, unless you take the first step.

#3 pinklov3ly, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  4. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a bit extreme....from only what we've been told I wouldn't say it's not going to end well. Since no confrontation has been made about the issue there's no way of knowing how it is going to end.

5. kayce

kayce Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sometimes you have to think about yourself
    Your feelings
    You must really love this girl if you do all this for her
    but what about you?
    Its not really fair
    You proved yourself to her? Have she to you?
    You should try talking to you about the guy