1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Calico, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Calico

I am not in a great mood right now.
    Being in the closet SUCKS. Especially as everyone thinks that me and Peter (not his real name) are dating! Seriously, at school kids who are total STRANGERS come up to us and ask if we're an 'item'! :bang:
    I feel like I'm never going to fall in love. Most of the girls at school are immature, unromantic, prissy pop idiots who are about as open-minded as the Bible! And I don't spend enough time with the cute, lovely girls I know because they all hang out with the prissy girls!
    GET ME OUT OF HERE!

#1 Calico, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  2. RebelD

It gets better after school. University is a wake up call for a lot of people.

3. kayce

kayce Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm sorry your going through that (*hug*)

4. Calico

Aww thanks :slight_smile:

5. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Isn't this the truth. Finding a lasting relationship in high school is next to impossible. Focus on yourself instead and you'll be ahead of the game when you hit university.

In the mean time, hang in there. If you're already noticing, you're already doing well. :slight_smile:

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got that a lot in high school too.. It really does get better in college. People are so much more open there.

7. I'm just going to agree with everyone and say you'll find it soooooooooo much better once you get out of high school.

Of course, back when I was in high school and people told me that. I hardly believed it. Now just a few years later. Can't believe it! Best time of my life, met great friends. Did the best I've ever done in school, I think most instructors are awesome in University. Maybe a little dry. But, everyone for the most part is a lot more mature, focusing on their future. It's when shit gets real, no more stupid games anymore. You'll still have fun...just not in an immature way. Ah, I'm sure you get the point!

Anyways, just hold on, just a bit longer and you'll see. ^_^