1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I come out to her?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by csocm, Jun 21, 2012.

1. csocm

I had an earlier thread about how my life is like the Great Gatsby. (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/64246-i-am-just-like-jay-gatsby-great-gatsby.html). I have debated about coming out to the girl that i mention because even though I don't know her all that well she came out to a small group of us as being bi when we were on our trip. And I feel like it might be nice to be able to talk to her about that sorta stuff because she may be able to relate.

I have two things that are really stopping me from telling her though.
    1) I am really bad with words, and like starting conversations and so I wouldn't know how to tell her. I feel like it would be weird just to send her a message saying how I am gay. So if you have any suggestions for that, that would be great.

2) I mentioned in my other thread how I have started almost every little conversation and I feel like I am sorta bugging her. We have had 16 messages total, back and forth and like only 5 were from her. The only time that she just sent me a message was back in the winter after my dad died and she sent this amazing message. But I still feel like I am bothering her.

I have been back and forth on the idea so much, I would love to hear other peoples comments or suggestions.