1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and my bf need advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by danieliam, Jun 21, 2012.

1. danieliam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey Everyone

I am new to this forum just found it in the last few days and been browsing through the forums and seeing what other people have been posting and have decided it might be a good idea to ask for some advice myself.

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 2 months but unfortunately we have never met because of distance and parents. We are both 17 years old and we are both in the closet and first boyfriends either of us have had.

We met on line through a facebook page about a computer game we both play this was like a year ago. And over the last year we have just been chatting and gotten to know each other very well. And then in the past two months it has escalated to where we now see each other as boyfriends. We are a perfect match as we can talk for hours and hours and near enough 24/7. We both feel connected in some way and really want to meet each other in real life it is hurting both of us that we can't meet for months.

Basically we are asking for advice on how to make it through months of not seeing eachother, coz we'd both like to come out the closet asap but we want to have spent some time together and to figure out if it's truley what we want.

I know we haven't actually meant each other in real life yet but we both feel that we are meant for each other and that we are connected in some way.

Thank You

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Just focus on individual days, would be the best bet. Try to take your mind off of thinking about this all the time and time will go by, eventually you will be able to move out after getting a job etcetera and you can finally meet up. The more you think about it the longer it will take, it's like when you're a child and you count down the minutes in the hours in the days to your birthday when it is near. You can't exactly do anything about it right now, so there really isn't a reason to think about it further.

All the best.

3. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree with the post above, and plus you two should keep in-touch as much as possible.