1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dante13088, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Dante13088

Recently, it's been getting more and more obvious that I'm attracted to both girl and on occasion guys. It started as just a thought in my mind that one of classmates had a nice body. This came as a shock to me, and i quickly threw into the recess of my mind. After a few more weeks had gone by and I again started noticing how more attracted I was to the male physique and just guys in general. I began to accept that fact at a rather quick pace, it was just oddly peculiar. I actually want to start dating a guy just to see what it's like, but that's kind of hard when you're only going into the 9th grade. I'm still not sure what to do...any ideas? Should I tell anyone? One more note: I keep having dreams about a different guy every time, but we always have a sort of connection and I have romantic relations with him. I'm 14 years old.. please help me.

2. Ianthe

Hi! Welcome to Empty Closets!

It is a good idea to come out to someone, but only if you can do so safely. Do you have friends or family that are accepting? If you were going to tell one person, who would it be?