1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not again!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lodiug, Jan 15, 2008.

1. lodiug

Well it turns out that my crush is straight:bang: . This is the second time this happened to me..Why do I always fall for the straight guys?? I already had problems getting over my first crush...now I gotta get over this one too! I feel so heartbroken! It's like there's nobody out there for me! I've been feeling so lonely and depressed lately and I thought that he might be the one for me and it turns he's not. I'm really scared of having another crush, cause I'm afraid that it will happen again! I'm sick and tired of this! I don't wanna have another crush anymore...I just don't!

2. Grof142007

Dont Fear there someone for ya. Im guessing this is how girl feel when they find out that the guy the like is gay

3. miner4800

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know what ya mean doug, it REALLY sux... but ya just gotta keep going... if ya ever need ta talk, pm meh. otherwise, just keep going. ya may get lucky :grin: ... know why i may say that, seeing as how i've never had a boyfriend but... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (*hug*)

4. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I keep falling for straight guys too. it sucks.

5. Hollywood

I know how you feel...

cant fucking wait till college...

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I think all (or at least most) of my crushes before and after I came out were straight too.

Around 90-95% of the population are straight so the chances of a random guy you fancy being straight are much higher than him being gay.

7. acorn7

You and me, bro... It sucks so much. I've known he's straight for now more than a month and I can't get over him one bit. I think I'm more in love in him now than I've ever been.

Crappity crap.

Yep, that does not help...

8. Aww that stinks! (*hug*)
    I've only had one serious crush myself, my current one :lol: , and I have no idea if he's straight or not. But that doesn't matter because he'll never be into me. :roflmao:

9. Nodnarb

That always happens to me too....except my crush happens to be one of my best friends, so it makes it worse. I love being around him, but at the same time I hate it because its torture not to have him feel the same way...

10. Grantious

Hey,

God yea this happens to me heaps... i have one now actually, i'm not sure but my mind says he straight...<< Tiz how it always goes. Sometimes ya feel like ya neva gona find someone< But thats just me...<< a little off topic< Sorry lol

Catch

11. lodiug

It's so frustrating! Now I see him everyday at school and there's no chance in hell that I'll be with him.....:tears:

12. ebra

theres always a chance in hell, but nothing ever worth banking on. its tough, to know you love someone and know that you cant hae them, believe me, gay stright bi, weve all been tehre, and there is nothing you can do, you dont pick who you have feelings for. all we can do is remind you that we understand and that we have been there and that someone is always around for some one on one conversation. dont worry as soon as someone finds the cure, it wont be a secret.dont let this turn you off people, you will keep falling for people and it will keep hurting, because that is what we get for being involved with people, but for whatever reason, it is good and there is always something to learn and take away from the experience, even if it is just a really good friend. you will find someone one day that will like you back and who will be able to be with you the way you need them to be, and thats the way it should be.good luck. stay strong, savor it while you can.

13. acorn7

Sucks, eh? But I got a tip from a friend today: stop looking at him. I notice I'm always looking around to look at him, and turning my head to see him, or following him with my eyes and it drives me nuts. So I disciplined myself and it's true that not looking at him all the time makes it a lot easier. It's not magic, but everything helps.

14. ccdd

ccdd Guest

This really sucks. Why can't it be the other way around?? Like, 90-95% gay? :lol:

Good luck; I hope you meet someone even better, who's completely and totally gay and into you!!

15. lodiug

Some guys here are really luck to have a boyfriend!

16. Hollywood

agreed!

fuck the closet :frowning2:

17. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Then it would be straights that need EC, not gays!

18. lodiug

Actually a good friend of mine told me that he's straight and it looked she didn't even care. She didn't say anything to make me feel better.....I mean say something! I guess I shouldn't even bother to talk to her about this.....

19. Urman

Urman Guest

You'll find the right person i finally just got a bf this week so give it some time

20. lodiug

Thanxx guys for all your support! You guys really rock...