1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinda Freaking Out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Maxis, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really stressed out.

I can't do anything right.

I feel like everyone hates me.

Let's start with that I've been so busy with... everything. I won't bore you with the list, so let's just leave it at that I've been really busy. Okay, so I've been busy, still getting over a break up, really really confused about my gender (or who I am in general), dealing with homophobia, trying to control my diet, etc... It's really, really stressful when you put it all together.

I've been criticized so much for what I do. By parents, by friends, by acquaintances. It's making me feel like I do NOTHING right. And to be honest, it's kind of true. I make dumb small mistakes almost all the time. It's like I have no common sense. It makes me feel really stupid. :bang: On top of that, I'll instinctively go defensive and make an excuse for it, such as, "It's okay to do this because so and so" or just even "I forgot how to do it." I have never, ever, said what I truly felt. And what I truly feel is, "I'm sorry and I'll try harder next time." I don't know why I can't say that. I just think that they may think I'm just trying to get away with it and not truly sorry, because I make mistakes, y'know, all the time.

I feel unappreciated. My friends' lives are important to me and whenever I'm caught up with my own, I'll always try to help with their problems in their own lives. I feel like they're taking it for granted, because I do it all the time. I can even tell by the way they're acting that I'm almost expected to help, and I feel like I'm being used. But I honestly feel like it's wrong to think I deserve more credit for what I do for them. I don't know why, I just do. It's my personality.

And then I think, maybe it's just my mind that's telling me all this. Maybe it's my hormones (I'm only 13). But then why do I feel so strongly about it? I'm back into a state of depression (in which has been going on and off for weeks) and it's just getting worse. I took a 3-hour-long nap this afternoon (litteraly just woke up maybe 15 minutes ago) to try to forget about everything. I didn't, so I came here. I just really feel like the people close to me really hate me and it's making me enraged at myself. It's making me depressed. And on top of that, I'm so stressed out from the things going on in my life. What do I do? What am I doing so wrong? :icon_sad: