1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate needing medication

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ilayis, Jun 23, 2012.

1. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know I have a lot of issues thatneed to get fixed.I've seen a psychiatrist which in the end didn't turn out well becuase he wasn't skilled enough to know that maybe the only way for me to get better was by meds.

A couple years ago I was diagnosed with OCD which explains a lot with me not getting over the past.Split up from the closest friends that you knew and feeling abandonded because of it,only caring for the music you grew up on even if it seems weird an adult is listening to aaron carter music and wishing you were a child again.:tears:

I know the only way to possibly be happy is through meds because regular therapy, medication and talking don't do any good.

I could go farther into things but it is painful.

http://youtu.be/dDxgSvJINlU

I just want to know how many people are out there like me that have had this only route to go on to possibly be happy and not want to kill themselves over the obsession of the past and hatred of the present.

---------- Post added 23rd Jun 2012 at 01:01 AM ----------

:tears:Runaway Train Soul Asylum Lyrics - YouTube

#1 ilayis, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  2. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Deaf Not Blind

I still remmy all the words to Oscar the Grouch, I love trash!
    Im thinkin' if I can learn it in ASL, I may entertain some 54 year olds one day perform it. :slight_smile:

When Im old, I've planned since the cherry summer this, I will climb a good cherry tree, eat some, wait for some woman with big bouffant come under me, aim, FIRE! hahahaha! Im not senile, it been planned since childhood! i refuse to allow anybody to grow up but the nincompoops!

POOP!

4. Sayu

I have OCD too and I don't take meds nor therapy. I think that's maybe even worse because it doesn't lead to a success. Chin up, buddy, it will soon get better for you and you can stop taking pills! (*hug*) ... while I'll be still switching lights, re-checking door and doing tons of other stupid things...