1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sex

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mercy, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

i want to take time and be intimate with my gf kiss her and please her but shes not ready n its driving me nuts . Im ready and i have been for 3 months and i really wanna show her i love her :frowning2:

2. some people are super slow at getting more and more intimate, im like that. it will take me forever to go from doing one thing to progressing to the next. its just the way i am.

speak to her about it? the more you speak the more you will get to know her and the things she likes and why she wants to take it slow.

if you love her, im sure you can wait it out you dont want to pressure her into anything cuz that will push her away. love is more than sex and sex doesnt necessarily equal love.

3. Deaf Not Blind

just whatever ya do...dont let her feel like you are pushing her or anxious for sex, cuz some girls will then become distant. i don't want u to lose her.
    :slight_smile:

keep us in the loop.
    in the meanwhile, do little nice things to just show her your love, like taking out all the trash as a suprize and not saying anything or bake her cupcakes.

4. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sex is a big word for several people, and I can see that it is a big deal of her. So, do other things to show her you love her; sex isn't the only romance thing there is. Take her at a nice restaurant maybe for you guy's anniversary or what not.