1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't forget her

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DrummerGirl, Jun 23, 2012.

1. DrummerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't stop thinking about this one girl. She was the first girl I kissed and I cannot get over her. I liked her before I even realized that I'm a lesbian. We were on a charter bus going back to Florida from a drumline competition when I first realized that I liked her. We cuddled on the bus for a few hours in the extremely early morning. We texted a lot and even planned a date (while she had a girlfriend). She broke up with her girlfriend and we kissed (I didn't even know they had broken up). Later that week, she texted me and canceled on our date (I later found out she had gotten back with her girlfriend). She stopped texting me for a while and in that time I fully realized that I'm gay. She eventually started texting me and we flirted a lot (I told her how gorgeous she is every day for a while because she doesn't think she's beautiful), but I guess she got tired of the flirting, because she stopped texting me. We haven't talked in over a month, but I think about her every day. She drives me crazy, but I can't get enough of her. I miss that amazing, hot, beautiful, brown-eyed, curly-haired, blonde girl so much and I just wish she could be mine. I'm not really looking for advice, unless anyone has some, I just wanted to vent.

2. i know you said you werent looking for advice or anything, but she played you hard girl. (*hug*)

im not saying dont be friends with her but personally i would forget her, just think if she was your girlfriend and she was flirting behind your back with another girl and arranging a date, not nice. unless of course you are not monogamous then thats a diff story :slight_smile: