1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Near and Yet So Far

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dc101, Jun 24, 2012.

1. dc101

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    A few of you may remember that I joined in May and expressed how hard I was finding it being gay. Over the past couple of weeks I was feeling better and eating healthy and was ready to come out.

The past couple of days I've started feeling awful, after working today with a straight guy we got along really well and would have been perfect if he didn't have a girlfriend and was gay. It really got to me how much I'd like to have a girlfriend and settle down. I thought I was over feeling this like and not it's all back.

I'm really hating myself for being gay again and feel really crappy at the moment. I guess I just need some supportive comments as I just feel like laying in bed and crying.

2. CrucioPureblood

Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm sorry that you're feeling so down. Just remember that you can't change who you are. I'm sure that being with a girl in a relationship that you've forced yourself into because it's easier will make you more upset than you are now. Just remember that you'll find someone when you do, and you'll realise how happy you are when you find a boyfriend. Someone once told me that love is like your shadow, you chase after it and it'll run away, but you turn your back and try to forget it, and it'll follow you :slight_smile: be yourself, keep an open mind and one day you'll find a guy who loves you for who you are, and be in a relationship that you both feel happy in. You've just got to give it time, don't worry (*hug*)

3. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm sorry you're depress, I really think you should use up those time to maybe do a sport(?), study some instrument and write songs(?), or something to relax you :slight_smile: