1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stressed and need advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chou, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Chou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so if you havent already read the 1st post here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/63896-what-do-i-do.html#post1081574

to catch up on my guy issue.
    Ive just been really down lately. I just feel really sensetive and this just gets me so stressed and i overthink it and i just never feel right anymore and i dont want to be depressed so i want y'all to read this and give an outsiders opinion

Okay what we know:
    I've given this guy head twice in the space of 6 months. We've had a kind of weird overly flirty touchy feely kind of relationship since about either a year and a half or two years ago.
    He knows i used to like him
    This guy does get with girls and i know has at least had oral sex with them.
    He told me that having oral sex with a girl was weird and tasted funny
    If i grab his hand or place mine over his or if he goes for a highfive and i keep hold of his hand he doesnt move it. Once he was the one that held my hand
    He doesnt seem to mind me touching his arms but if it goes on for awhile he will movve my hand away.
    Hes had one girlfriend for 10 days roughly around the time i gave him head the first time
    Hes told me he knows hes not gay cus hes not attracted to girls, he doesnt think its as simple as being gay or straight and that he doesnt know and hes confused all on seperate occasions (last time he said the first one.)
    He does talk about girls and what hed like to do...with them? to them? idk :3 i know he does it with his friends and he will with me but usually only if i bring it up
    One of his friends once told me that sometimes he catches him having a 'cheeky peek' in the changing room
    He looks at me. In some lessons we have together i notice his eyes flicker to me but if i look at him he'll hold my gaze for a few seconds and then look away. we never talk about that.
    He told me i could come talk to him whenever i want and he wants me to be happy but im so scared that if i witter on about how depressed i feel he'll end up resenting me
    He told me he needs me as a friend to help and support and not pressure him but its really hard cus i feel if i dont bring it up he'll forget
    He always starts the conversation these days whenver we have a chance to talk. In the morning usually i say good morning or something along those lines (in m case the peace sign :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) first but i never really wait to see if he'll do it
    He put a kiss on the end of his texts first. Sometimes he does it sometimes he doesnt but i know how easy it is to forget i do it all the time
    When i broke up with my BF i told him and he texted me back and then texted me back again the day after to ask if i got the first text
    He never really seems to form emotional attachments with girls just at parties with them for awhile then moves on to the next
    Once, ageeeees ago back in january we were sat there and he put on this song called beautiful and skipped it to the same two parts one saying your so beautiful and the other saying i wanna get with you. ohh i love romance :dry: then he put on the old beyonce shakira beautiful liar song but didnt skip it to a certain bit. This was after i put on a song and he was like why are you playing this and i was like idk so then he put on a song and i did the same and he was like dont read to much into it then he put on beautiful (crap song tbh)
    Sometime ago i asked him a few times over text if he liked me and he would always dodge the question.
    I told my friends about him and it got out but i really need him to know he can trust me but idk how to prove that to him
    And im scared of pushing him away by wittering on about myself and hell resent me for it even though if i tell him somethings wrong hell always ask if i wanna talk about it
    I have this thing were im like not anoerexic but i think im fat and if i say something hell always say your not fat. i really think this could make someone resent me too
    Sometimes like once i punched a chair and i think but i cant exactly remember but i think he leand over and brushed my knuckles. again im not sure if that happened but why else would i remember than moment :confused:

All this and people at school treating me like crap is really getting me down and making me eat again which is bad cus im so scared of getting fat. My mood seems to change really really quickly and i dont wanna be the guy whose like hurrhurr my life is so hard and i just wanna give him time to speak but i have noone else to talk to.

Wow i think i wrote alot xD im not sure what your meant to do with this but give it a read and any advice will be loved adored and cherished ^_^ :thumbsup:

2. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow... uh.... wow... that hurts my eyes, it was a lot, but here's my saying, firstly sorry that you have no one to talk to around you, I feel you. Secondly, try to calm down; if you fit extra small and 28/28 or 0 jeans(like me), or near that you are not fat, although that is your mind or conscious saying that. Thirdly, if you can have a small chat with him, without bringing up anything sexual would be a great start. Fourthly,..... I forgot...