1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay kissing

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jsmurf, Jun 30, 2012.

1. jsmurf

Up until now Ive only kissed girls.... Still waiting for my first gay kiss,, which may come soon since im going on a date with someone real cute tonight. His face is clean-shaven and smooth, so would the sensations differ much? Also, Id really like to lick his ears a bit while we're tonguing...how much pressure should I apply with my tongue or lips?

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 09:15 AM ----------

It's like I've always wanted to kiss a cute guy, but some homophobic indoctrination in the back of my head says "it will feel wrong" even though ive come a long way in accepting myself.

2. Night Rain

I don't really have the answer but how on Earth do you expect people to be able to answer that over the internet? Just go with it and do what feels right at that moment. :grin:

3. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, it's nothing you should think about. You should just wait for the moment to come and then just do what comes naturally.

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

There isn't much of a difference between kissing a girl or guy except if your guy has a beard or stubble. But even then, it really isn't all the different really. There is more of a difference when you touch their faces with your hands than anything else.

I know what you mean about having reservations about kissing, but def go for it. For me it was one of the weirdest sensations for some reasons. Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

5. rainbowfox

let your emotions lead you, don't think about it :slight_smile:
    best of luck :slight_smile:

6. Flipper

Finally a topic I can say something useful about!!
    Think about why you would want to kiss this guy- it is the same emotional and physical sensation as between men and women.
    Just act naturally, and don't think of it as a "gay kiss". If it happens, it's because you are with someone you really like.
    Fingers crossed for you !!

7. jsmurf

Weird how?

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 10:34 AM ----------

Omg, he's so cute... We met online but feel an enormous amount of chemistry for each other. He's 27 and wiry/lanky, shorter than me, with black hair and blue eyes, and a boyish face. And he thinks I'm super sexy, which Ive never before heard from anyone. We also have similar hobbies.... I want him so bad, haha. :tears: :icon_redf

8. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Well, there were multiple reasons, but mainly it was because it felt so surreal. I kissed this guy in my high school restroom...so it was a combination of awesomeness, nervousness, and then me freaking out because I had just kissed a guy.

And I know you probably know this already, but be careful about meeting guys for the first time. Make sure you are meeting in a public place, that people know who you are meeting and where, and what time to expect you back or at least a call from you.

9. jsmurf

Yes, I'm a trusting person but I know he's safe to be around.

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 10:49 AM ----------

Oh but I havent told anyone about this date.

10. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Telling someone is something that you should definitely do. Things will probably go fine, but you want to be prepared in case they don't.

11. Neutrality

I've only kissed one girl...well tried to then pulled away a bit and I've kissed 3 guys...the only real difference that stood out in my mind was my first kiss with a guy was much more aggressive...in a really really good way. The girl I kissed was very passive and our bodies were farther apart, with my first guy he embraced me in his arms and kinda took control. I loved it...though that may have just been the people's personality's more then gender.

12. Mercy

Mercy Guest

a hah i loved my first girl kiss she took total controll i swear i was so alive that nigiht

13. lakegirl2197

I think that you shouldn't push it unless you both agree to. Otherwise I think you shouldn't worry. Just go with the flow.

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 04:14 PM ----------

BTW how do you start a thread sorry I'm a newbie.

14. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've kissed both males and females before. I'd say the kiss is different in the way you react to it emotionally and depending on if you are attracted to the person you're kissing. I'm not sure what you mean by licking ears. But other than that, I'd say go with it if you all are kissing. Allow things to happen as they happen. Be safe and let someone know where you'll be when you hang out with him. :slight_smile:

15. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't think. Just do what your heart says

16. jsmurf

Well it was really good but admittedly I feel sort of weirded out, but not in a bad way i guess. We also did some minor sucking, but nothing to orgasm. The sucking part wasn't that great because it felt like sucking a finger.... not exactly what i expected.

The kissing and petting was great, but I need some more time to get over the weirdness of it.

The guy says he really likes me too... but im this early on, not sure whether i should commit to a full relationship or something less. Any thoughts?

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 04:41 PM ----------

We were kissing for an hour in the woods btw, lol

17. 55

Go into the forum type you want and then click on the New Thread button on the left side of the screen right below the huge yellow banner.

18. jsmurf

Feeling kind of weird still. Is it normal to feel like that this long?

19. Ianthe

Surreal, like you can't believe it really happened? I think that's normal, especially since you did so much all at once. I mean, it wasn't just one kiss, you carried on a lot. So, it might just be a lot to process all at once.

Congratulations on your first gay kiss!

I think you should see him again. You seem to really like each other. If he wants, you can agree not to see other people while you see where it goes. I wouldn't move in together for a few months, though. (You are probably less likely to make that mistake than a lesbian would be. But I thought I'd mention it.)

I mean, I guess the question is, do you want to see other guys right now? If you agree not to see other people, will it be something you resent? And, also, how would you feel if he had a date with some other guy?

Whether you call each other boyfriends or partners, or whatever, is not as important as whether you are seeing other people, or are committed to each other is some other tangible way. If you agree to the relationship, what will it mean?

20. jsmurf

I do like him, and dont intend to see anyone else right now.

Im actually really worried i might have caught something. We were mostly kissing, but for 20 seconds i was gently lapping the side of his dick. Should i get tested? I dont have yhe money and want discretion.

Help please. :frowning2:

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 10:37 PM ----------

Im such an f'ing moron....

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 10:38 PM ----------

He seems like a legit guy but im not going to repeat the same mistake twice.