1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orientation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stumble along, Jun 30, 2012.

1. stumble along

hey so i have college freshman orientation this coming week and im kind of nervous because im talking to someone who went earlier and the people they are describing, lets say from the outside, i may last 5 minutes before just being fed up and retreating to the inner depths of my mind.

im also a bit off put by communal bathrooms because im really private and a friend put me in the mindset that i will be attacked by who knows what while im in there (i can be a germ freak evry now ad then)

so yeah, kind of excited but mostly dreading it, a good 30/70

2. Ianthe

Wow, this thread is not about what I expected at all. ("Orientation" usually means something else around here.)

Good luck though, that's exciting. I'm sure it will all go fine. See if you can find out about LGBT programs while you are at orientation. They should have information about it available.

3. stumble along

yeah i know i was thinking that i may be misleading people since its a different kind of orientation haha sorry!

i hope it goes well, and i already did some looking up and apparently the place im going is terrible with lgbt stuff, and i checked the clubs and there isnt one.

4. stumble along

and i have just been told im going to the dorm tonight so ill be staying there for two nights asdfghjkl i can't i may just drop dead of fright