1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

leaving my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by marlina16, Jun 30, 2012.

1. marlina16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so i just found out today that i have to move back home, which is in another city..I currently live with my girlfriend and she's going to be staying here..we're very dependent on each other, this is going to be very hard for us, we will be living apart for about a year..anybody have any thoughts or tips for us that will make it just a bit easier for us? :confused:

2. Night Rain

Video chat, call often (not so much on the texting though, it gets tiring fast). :grin: Visit each other once in a while (I'm not sure how far you two are apart but I think it's possible?).

3. Emberblaze

Long distance relationships can be kinda a killer, but nothing that two strong hearts can't endure. If the city you're moving too isn't too far away from where she's staying, then ya know, anytime you can have a chance to visit her, then go for it.

'Course, it's good to talk to her every day and stuff via phone and all that. Just do what you can to be strong, is all I can say.

Since you two have been living together, there'll probably be those nights where you're wishin you had her by your side and all, but just remember, she's in your heart.

Love transcends time

4. Yuri

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I live in a different state than my girlfriend. Night Rain pretty much said everything. I do all those things and I write letters. We talk everyday somehow and when we see each other its great. Good luck