1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concerned About A Friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AloneOutHere, Jun 30, 2012.

1. AloneOutHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I trusted my friend Ashley with my secret of being gay, and she has helped me a tremendous amount. But naturally, we hang out a lot. So a lot of kids make fun of us and it bothers her. And every time something bothers her, she says she doesn't want to tell me becasue what I'm going through is way worse than what she is. How can I make her realize that she's important too.

If you didn't wanna read that^^^ then here: how do I make my best friend understand that she can always open up to me and make her feel important?

Thanks Everyone!

2. behind glass

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well what I would do cuz I've don't this with my friend is if it bothers u that she won't open up just tell her that it does, sence she has helped you out so much just tell her that you want to help her out cuz she's important to you and your there for her like she is for you no matter how small her problems are they're still important. I hope this helps you out bud ;P