1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish me luck?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LimePopsicle, Jul 2, 2012.

1. LimePopsicle

LimePopsicle Guest

This is rather pointless to post, but I just really need to get rid of energy and build up some courage. I feel like a wreck :icon_redf. Umm, well, I kinda, sorta, like this girl...we stopped talking a few weeks ago because there was a misunderstanding, and I didn't really acknowledge my feelings for her at the time. She really liked me and was feeling kind of...sad(?) when we talked because she didn't think I felt the same way. And she was right. I didn't feel the same. That's what I thought anyways.

Even though I have come to accept the fact that I'm not exactly a girl and that I'll like pretty much anyone regardless of gender, I still haven't (or hadn't) really...taken hold of the concept. I still feel a bit confused on certain things because I can't talk to anyone (face-to-face) who has knowledge about this stuff. Like...can I really be a boy in a girl body; how can even be sure of my attraction to people; am I just going through a stage? Stuff like that. And it bothers me at times.

Then...well, she came along. I liked her from beginning (as a friend). She made me laugh and smile a lot. She's really funny and easy to make conversation with. And then she started liking me and getting kinda clingy...it scared me. Commitment? No. I'm not ready for that emotionally or mentally. And she wanted that. I knew she did. So I started distancing myself. And then I started liking her, but I wasn't actually aware of that. I just now realized, and it may be too late. But that's ok. I'll always be grateful to her because she made me realize that I probably don't like guys, and I don't like her as..."myself." I like her as ME, Angelo.

Now, please wish me luck as I bare my soul to her! :icon_eek: :icon_redf :confused:

2. bob94

Aww, I hope everything works out between the two of you! I'm definitely wishing you luck :slight_smile:

3. PerfectCalamity

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Good luck:slight_smile:
    I hope everything works out in your favor~

4. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Good luck I hope it all works out for you!!

5. Waffles

Awww~! ( .w.)
    Hope everything goes smoothly, Angelo! (/.w.)/