1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curiouser and curiouser..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by strangerest, Jul 3, 2012.

1. strangerest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey everyone, I'm completely new and completely unsure. I'm really confused about my sexual orientation and the more I think about it, the more confused I get.

I've always liked guys. Had tons of boyfriends. I have a boyfriend right now. But in between and in the midst of dating guys, I've questioned myself about whether or not I might like the same sex as well.

In middle school, I had small crushes on girls and spent alot of time flirting and kissing the girl I was best friends with at the time, and I think I took those little gestures as more than just playing around. Now that I'm getting ready to graduate and possibly move in with my current boyfriend, I can't help but feel like im missing out on other guys - and the possibility of having a meaningful relationship with a girl.

I feel really confused about my sexual orientation and if I am bisexual, if I should even come out. I just have no clue. Any help?

2. Deaf Not Blind

I don't think just curiosity is readiness to come out if that is all. By the way welcome to EC, and Im also from Pacific NW! I went to Portland Pride parade a couple weeks ago. :slight_smile:

I bet you could be bi-something or other. There are peeps here who are bi-all sorts o stuff and so I don't want to try guessing/labels! But a bisexual person in love with her bf don't need to worry abt grass greener...missed opportunities, but neither does a straighty, who is satisfied with her love need to think what if another guy is even better. If you are okay with what ya got, smile. If you just started dating and no feelings yet, if you find a different person you like better, any gender, do what ya gotta do nicely. Don't break a man's heart! :slight_smile:

3. strangerest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Haha thank you! The Pacific Northwest is a pretty magical place :slight_smile:

It's super awesome to know that there's bi-whatever pleases you here, I think I came to the right place to ask a question like this. I just don't even know if I should share it with my boyfriend. I guess I can always wait and see what happens. :slight_smile:

4. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You sound bi-sexual, but what would we know? Bi-sexuality doesn't need to be 50/50, as long as you're still interested in your same sex, even slightly. :slight_smile:

5. Jim1454

I'd say that if you're questioning your orientation, it's something you probably want to share with your boyfriend sooner rather than later. He needs to know that there's something else on your mind sometimes.

But more importantly, if you're having second thoughts about moving in with him, because you're not sure if he's the one, then moving in isn't the right thing to do. You're just 'going with the flow' because he wants to move in with you - presumably. He might feel more for you than you do for him - and that's not fair to either one of you.

I'd put off making any kind of commitment if you're not really sure it's one that you can live with.