1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't wanna hook up at all... but then I think do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gazza123, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

So

I'm all for not doing hook ups and random fun as it's called but I sometimes get the urge to just do it. Bear in mind I am a virgin so this might add to it.

Now right in back of my mind I really don't wanna do anything until I meet the right guy and then I will. I sometimes think though what the hell and I know I shouldn't

I think that I don't want do much anyway, nothing anal wise just oral stuff I guess but then I think I'd be doing wrong and maybe rushing it

What you guys think?

2. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I made the mistake of giving a guy oral who I thought cared for me but just turned out to be an asshole. I wish I saved myself for someone much better who Ive yet to meet.

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Exactly what I don't want to happen to me

4. this is me everyday of my life hahaha.

i think i just put it down to loneliness from being single for ages. (not saying its the same for you)

no im not lonely all the time, but sometimes it does set in and i just want someone in that moment just to mess around with. i realise i want that in the moment of thought though just so i have some sort of 'clarification/recognition' that i am desirable to someone even if it is just for sex because i dont think anyone likes me as i dont have much lady luck. but yet i stop myself from going ahead because i want people to respect me and not use me in that way.

idk, i hope this makes sense im tired lol.

some people say hookups where fun, others will say they were bad. it just depends.

no one can say dont do it, or yeah do it because it is entirely your choice.
    would i personally recommend it? probably not, waiting for someone who you really care about can make the experience much more enjoyable and special.
    whatever you do, play safe though! :slight_smile:

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Yeah

I've decided it's a bad idea. I don't wanna waste my first time on some random dude. I wanan wait for the right guy

6. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Despite my age I have been with multiple amounts of guys, not emotionally but physically. All I can say is it's not that great, sure it was nice in the moment but after every time I showered I just kept thinking things like "I'm such a whore," and the like. It's really not all it's cracked up to be.

I'd say unless you are emotionally connected to a guy don't bother. It won't be fun, it'll leave you feeling crap and even worse if he turns out to be a bad guy.

7. dano22

dano22 Guest

I cannot tell me how many times i had the urge to just hook up with a guy because I was lonely and still a virgin. It seems that gay guys in my area are mainly interested in hooking up and as tempted as I was to give in I always backed out of it. Its not worth it and the risks involved are not worth it either. I am waiting for the right guy and I don't care how pathetic some guys think that is.