1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding Mr(Mrs) Right

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AmblingSam, Jul 3, 2012.

1. AmblingSam

So I'm 100% ready for a relationship. The only problem is I don't know gay people who id want to start something with. I'm out, gay (guy), and I'm pretty friendly.

HOW DID YOU FIND MR/MRS RIGHT?

Any tips for a first timer? Priority one: finding a guy. Any other tips are welcome <3 :slight_smile:

2. akidyouwish

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well i'm sure that you are not the only person you know that is gay, maybe someone is in the closet or something...?
    Otherwise i would say to get out there maaan. I'm sure there is some kind of rainbow power around where you live. You can meet people there :grin:D
    It can be difficult to find someone, but it will happen sooner or later.

3. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Yeah I would suggest going to groups or maybe even going to events or doing activities that interest you. There are may meet somebody special! Love has all sorts of surprises!

4. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

This is actually one of my biggest fears. I know I won't find a boy friend till I'm out and in college, but I worry so much that I'll go my entire life without ever getting even a boyfriend, let alone finding someone I want to spend my life with. I worry about that quite a bit.

5. PerfectCalamity

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmm, well, there's parties, mutual friends, pride parades, etc.
    I'm sure you can meet anyone anywhere.
    Maybe try using a social networking site? I know it seems kinda out there to some people, but you can use them to find people that live in the same town as you and for all you know they could be a mutual friend of your Mr. Right or they might be the person themselves:slight_smile:

6. i legit believe in dont look and you will find.

if you go about finding someone, you usually stumble upon the wrong person. if you dont look and just make friends with a load of people youll probably have more luck that way :slight_smile:

you can go to lgbt groups and things, just hang out with people and have a good time :slight_smile:

7. EnglishTeenS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was ready for a relationship or to date people I usually stayed and waited for them to come to me ... of course that didn't work. So I swallowed my pride and went on gay dating sites and this application for smartphones to meet new friends and possibly dates etc.

After sieving through the creeps I did eventually find my boyfriend and we have been together for 11 months :slight_smile: