1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help-.-

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lcars, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Lcars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi guys! Well, I have boy problems. My problem is Southern baptist and really religious. However, I feel he is gay. I catch him staring at me often, and he always goes out of his way to include me in things at school. He always brings sex up in our conversations, and asks me certain sexual questions. Also, he always stands closely by me, a little too closely. However, when I finally came out to him as a bisexual, he told me of my sin, and said how uncomfortable he felt. So, by my therapists and parents idea, I started lying to him I was straight. And our "friendship" continued. I don't really see him as a friend anymore, after what he said, and that he wouldn't accept me. But I still believe he is gay, and I just cannot get him out of my head. I know I should move on from a jerk like him, but I just don't know how. Should I just come out to him? Thanks.

2. bob94

If he's that much in denial, there's really not a lot you can do. Why did your parents and therapist want you to tell him you're straight? It's not like you really gained anything, seeing as you no longer consider him a friend.

3. laras

What kind of therapist are you seeing? Its kind of odd they would force you to admit to a lie. Im not sure though, I have never been too one.

Keep your chin up however, this is one person. You will crush on people all through your life. You will find someone that can accept you :slight_smile:

4. hiddenxrainbows

Well if you don't consider him a friend anymore, then why not just tell him the truth? Its not like it would matter much now. And if he's just going to tell you negative things like that, then he's not worth the time anyway. If he can't accept you for who you really are, then maybe you shouldn't talk to him in the first place. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually who will actually accept you and love you the way you are.

5. KeanusGuitarus

East Australia, in NSW, quite a while from Sydney.
    Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    If you do not consider him a friend after saying things like that, I would suggest telling him what you think of him. It is only fair that he knows that he has done something wrong, and with him saying that stuff to you shows that he is rude, obnoxious, and not worth your time.

6. Lcars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks everyone for your responses! And my parents and therapist suggested I lie to him simply because they don't want my sexuality spread around high school, they worry for my safety in case there are nutcases out there that could try to hurt me. I really am considering coming out to him, but I'm not sure if I should admit my feelings about him to him.