1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KeanusGuitarus, Jul 4, 2012.

1. KeanusGuitarus

East Australia, in NSW, quite a while from Sydney.
    Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hello, my name is Ruairidh (Rory). As was previously mentioned I am only 15, so feel free to say "You are still young and therefore ___" but recently I have been realizing that I have been getting feelings for guys, and when I was confronted with the question "Who would you want to share your first kiss with?" I thought of a certain boy I know, but never said it. I didn't even think of any girl until I thought of who I could tell. This is someone I have known since Primary (Elementary for some? I don't know I live in Australia)School, and he has been helping me with coming out and has been asking questions. But recently he had to move, so we have been talking a lot through text and Facebook.

The other night we were talking as usual and he asks me what are the top 10 things I would look for in a guy, but as I went on I would make small jokes that were a bit negative to me, but only jokingly. And when I did this he started getting very defensive and calling me cute, saying even he would fall for me. Is he actually implying feelings for me, or are they just kind gestures? And would this mean he knows I have feelings for him? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. So thank you in advance.

2. stumble along

I don't know him personally but if he is usually flirtatious with people then I would assume he was trying to make you feel better. If he isn't like that (like not really open to sharing feelings and being emotional) I can't really describe it sorry haha. But if he isn't like that then I would guess he's hinting.

What would clarify the situation is if you talked to him :grin:

3. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like he's flirting with you. Top person stole the words from my mouth. :lol:

4. INTJ

Out Status:
    Some people
    Straight guys don't tell others they could "fall for you". I think there's something there and definitely worth pursuing if you are interested. GL :wink: