1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

little lost

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rabbit1, Jul 4, 2012.

1. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

i am little lost today.

been one of those days where, i went to working doing what i do best which is cooking, but a little lost on who i am today.

started my day as any day, as in being pangender, but then moved more to a girls side in the morning, but then back again to a guys side this afternoon,and evening.

But now i don't know who i am now? sitting here wondering what's going on and what i should be doing next. I dont know, i think i'am a little lost and confused about almost everything right now.
    I think i'am getting alittle overwhelmed with everything that my mind is telling me, and the emotions that are going with it all.:bang:

Can someone tell me what i should be doing? i think i have come to a crossroad in my life, and i'am a little lost on which road i should take now.:tears:

2. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds gender-fluid to me, although it all depends on how you feel inside. Wish you the best to find your path! :slight_smile:

3. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

That's the thing not sure what I feel inside some days

4. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

I can relate. I wish I could be of more help but I'm kinda going through the same thing. Hopefully you can find your answers.:slight_smile: