1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People who think lesbianism is a disease.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LisforLisa, Jul 4, 2012.

1. LisforLisa

I was going to a fireworks display with several of my friends tonight. I suddenly see a girl from my school who hates me. Then she blurts out lesbian go away I don't want to be a dyke like you. Then she calls me disgusting and says I'm confused and that I should be with a guy. I just came out and hearing comments like this make me want to run away. I just hate people at my school and I wish they were more tolerant. Everyone at my school hates me for who I am. I just can't wait to graduate high school and move to Florida away from all these so called "good christians"

2. bob94

I know it's hard, but it really is their loss in every way. Think about it: they claim to be Christian, but they are judging and being hateful toward people they don't understand. Jesus befriended the people that everybody else shunned! And think about all of the closeted gays/lesbians/bisexuals they see everyday without even realizing it. So they're making people dislike them without even realizing it! And just wait until they get to college and see how many more gay people there are.

3. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hold on to the rope tight. When you're out of school, I guarantee you things should get better for you! :slight_smile:

*hugs*

4. Ridiculous

Think of it this way - it's an excellent method of quickly figuring out who to avoid :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

5. lilbitlost

Urgh what a horrible creature!
    I think i hid myself from myself for so long due to all the bullying rubbish people used to say to me at school. I wish they could somehow teach empathy in schools, i know that those doing the bullying dont really understand the consequences of what they are saying, but i wish they did..