1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i know im lesbian or bi, for sure?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Manda08, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Manda08

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am very confused about whether or not I'm a lesbian. Ive never had an orgasm with a man. Yet when I think about me with a strap on or something penetrating a woman & making her moan, it happens so fast. Its hurting my fiances feelings that when I use a massage and watch a girl get banged it happens easily. I've never had sex with a woman. I want to though. I think it will be amazing. I think if a girl was penetrating me or licking me it would the best I've ever had. Am I gay for thinking this? :help:

2. LisforLisa

You're not gay for thinking this way. Have you ever had feelings for a woman? How about with a man? I'm gay and sometimes I think about straight sex but I really don't want it in real life. So it all depends.

3. julia

You could be, but being with a man or woman is not just being sexual. Do you picture yourself with another woman? Holding her hand, going on dates, saying I love you?
    Wish you the best (*hug*)

4. Ianthe

Hi! Welcome to Empty Closets!

I think you are probably gay. Not because you think about sex with a woman, but because you think it would be a lot better than sex with men.

If you can't picture yourself in a relationship with a woman, it could just be that you've been taught to expect something different.

If you have to think of women in order to be aroused, I think you are a lesbian. I know that it will be very difficult to accept that, because you are engaged to a man. But it is really better that you realize it before actually marrying him, or having children.

If you are not sexually attracted to your fiance, and find sex with him to be awkward and not exciting, I think that it would probably be a mistake to marry him. Not only would it not satisfy you, it would be very unfair to him. His feelings are already being hurt by it. Just imagine as he goes year after year being unable to satisfy you, what that would do to him emotionally.

You deserve to be in a relationship with someone you are attracted to, and he deserves to be in a relationship with someone who is attracted to him.

5. confusedlady

confusedlady Guest

Since you say that you want to act on your thoughts that's crossing the fantasy line. I think you should speak to your fiance about it as in you acting out your thoughts to get it out of your system and find out what you really want. Who knows maybe you will realize it's not what you want and end up marrying your fiance with no lingering urges or you'll find that you really do want to be with a woman. Either way is fine, at least you will know what you really want.