1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just wanna die right now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by behind glass, Jul 5, 2012.

1. behind glass

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like shit, I just got back from my best friends house and my mom just started yellingat me and made me feel like shit and she makes me feel like I always fuck everything up and she says Im not thankful for anything and all I do is take advantage of her and my dad, and she hates my best friend and says he's nothing but a worthless liar. She told me that I can't go back to his house cuz I never answer my phone when I'm there... I just don't feel wanted or like I should exist, I don't want to ever talk again and I'm not eating I've just given up and I'm considering taking all my pills and just dying.... I'm not wanted so why should I keep living....

2. julia

Please, please don't give up. I know what you're going through, trust me. Have you considered going to therapy? I don't think I would still be here without it, it could really benefit you too. I'm so sorry you feel this way (*hug*)

3. Night Rain

Please don't think that you're not wanted! You just don't get on with your mother. There are still your best friend, your friends and I'm sure they want you. Your mom wasn't right to say all those things. Someday you will find someone who you can trust completely and is always there for you. Until then don't give up, especially because of something someone said.

We are also here and we love you to be around. You could always talk to us. :slight_smile:

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are wanted. I know it may not seem it, and I know it's a tough time, and I'm sure you don't want to hear "it gets better" but it really will. You're 17, eventually you'll be able to move out of your parents home and start your life, a better life, one where you don't have to deal with someone who is treating you the way your mother is. You have friends here, and you have your best friend. Try maybe meeting with him at school and that way you can still hang out with him without "not answering your phone" because your mother won't be trying to call you at school. But I almost feel like I need some more information if you're willing to share it. Does your mother give you a lot of grief like this? Has anything happened recently that might have caused your mother to take a turn for the worse attitude wise? Most people, especially mothers, don't react that badly without something that's truly causing problems. See if you can talk to your mother and find out what's causing the problems, tell her how you're feeling, but don't take an accusatory route. Make her feel understood rather than being blamed.

And remember, you are loved, and we're here for you.