1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange dream

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ruby Dragon, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night I had the weirdest dream...

I was driving in a car with a couple of friends and we got to a complex and they all got out of the car at some guy's house but I instead began roaming the place. Ended up in some garden where there's a bathtub dropped into the ground (top of the tub is level with the ground) and I went to lie inside it - it had no water in it. I was wearing sunglasses and some printed shirt. Can't quite remember what was written on it.

But next thing a few men showed up with a hot woman and they wanted to take my picture because they thought I had a hangover or something. I just gave them the finger and said, go ahead... Then they said they wanted to make love to me instead and the woman ripped off all her clothes. I pointed to her and said to the men, "I want only her"

They all then started putting up room dividers around us so that we'd have some privacy and next thing I jumped out of the bath and attacked all of them (the men) and the next part of the dream I was flying (yes, flying) and was overlooking their heads sticking out in the sand (must've buried them in an upright position?) and then I pointed to them and they burst out in flames! What a weird dream! :eusa_doh: :eek:

2. Lad123

Maybe you're becoming more comfortable with yourself as a lesbian hence the "I want only her" in front of the guys representing that you don't care what everyone thinks. Also you attacked and buried them in sand when they started putting up room dividers. This could mean that you have no shame being with another girl and want the world to see. You ended up flying - this could represent freedom for you at last, facing things head on without any obstacles in sight :slight_smile:

3. Zapha

Weird indeed... I always like to think that dreams have meanings - or perhaps that's me being overly mystical :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm not sure what the bathtub has to do with anything o_o

As for attacking the men unprovoked, burying their heads in their sand, and burning them, perhaps you have something against men? Men have hurt you in the past perhaps... you dislike men... or perhaps it's something that will happen in the future? Or, maybe it was just a crazy dream :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Very interesting way of looking at it. Thanks :slight_smile: Makes sense, actually...

I also think dreams have meanings. Or in the very least, have something to do with what's going on in your life and in your mind at the time of going to sleep...

Yes, men have hurt me in the past but I have nothing against men in general. The ones I dreamed about was total strangers to me. That's what made it so odd. Maybe it was just to resemble men and the fact that I am no longer attracted to them.

The bathtub... Could be because I cleaned out little cat pawprints from our bathtub last night? Either way, my dreams are always very interesting indeed. Lol

5. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, that's a pretty awesome interpretation of her dream, and I totally agree. Perhaps, you could help me interpret my strange dreams lol. I absolutely believe dreams are meaningful, not all, but some. I'm actually starting to learn about dream interpretation. I downloaded an app on my phone and there's also this website called dreammoods.com, you might have to google it. I love hearing about dreams, they're quite fascinating.