1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking to a girl I like

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Rockchick24, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Rockchick24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A few months ago, i saw this girl staring at me at a concert we were both playing at, i grew really attracted to her and couldnt stop thinking about her, i found her and added her on facebook and i never messaged her or tried to speak to her, i stopped thimking about her and stopped having feelings for her. just recently i saw her at a concert where she was playing at. There were times when i thought i saw her staring at me. I grew feelings for her again, and i can't stop thinking about her. Ive poked her and liked a photo of hers on facebook, but i'm too shy to message her. Should i just have some guts and say hi to her in a message, or what? Please help, it's killing me that i cant stop thinking of her, and i cant msg her..

2. LisforLisa

I think you should just go for it and message her. Start off as friends and see what happens.

3. midnightvanity6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it cant hurt to say hi :slight_smile: the worst that could happen is that she doesn't reply, but if she's nice, I'm sure she will :grin: you guys will probably end up having a nice conversation, and after you talk once, there will be follow up convos :slight_smile:

4. Rockchick24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks! I finally got the gut to say hi and i asked if she coild go to my concert! Shes really nice! But i got really drunk and told her i liked her! :/ i messaged her again telling her im sorry for being a creep and told her i was sorry. She responded and said i wasnt a creep and that it was ok. Hopefully we'll talk more!