1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Words cant describe the feelings I have

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pumpkinman, Jul 7, 2012.

1. pumpkinman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey Everyone,
    I am new to EC and I just wanted some support on something. Please tell me if I am posting it in the wrong spot :slight_smile:

I have known fully that I am gay for about a year now, and I have been SLOWLY telling my closest friends that are all girls most are gay themselves. They have been such a help to me getting through this. I have never really felt a need for a relationship until now, I have finally came true to myself and I want to share a real relationship with someone.

Sadly all of the out gays at my school are just plain mean, but I did meet this guy from an outside activity. He is really nice and funny about everything, he was a joy to be around. I felt connected but, the fact is he isnt out yet, but I know he is gay by the way he presents hinself. I am just too afraid to talk and speak up and have a conversation with him. You might write back there is so many fish in the sea but he means the world to me. He really hasnt made a move with me but I have definitely tried my best to flirt as much as possible with him, with no luck. I just want him to notice that I am here, hell for all I know he might not be gay. Should I risk asking and then receive rejection or regret? If anyone has any thoughts on that

I just feel right now I am at a point of lonlieness and sadness that I just dont feel like anyone is going to appriciate who I am. Am I going to fast? I just really dont know. My brain over analyzes way too much and maybe I am just missing the big picture. <__> Any help or any thoughts would be great, by the looks of past posts you sure do have things to say:slight_smile:

2. stumble along

First off, hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Second, the only way you will find out is if you come out to him, trust me it will save you a lot of time and stress.

If you already came out to him, and he was ok with it, then I would keep flirting with him and if the conversation leads that way, tell him you like him.

Third, I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but just because someone presents themselves a certain way doesn't mean they are that.