1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who am I really. Help please!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KittyGamer, Jul 13, 2012.

1. KittyGamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi all. Ive been having alot of trouble over the past few months especially after i got into a relationship with this girl. (ex gf now) ive always felt femminate and girly but never like a true girl. I hate "typical" guys and i dont want to be one. I really do want to find somthing in between but more than dressing and acting the way i want. That can only do so much. While i was taking a shower I started thinking, is there any way i can become sexualy nutral in where i cant be clasified as physicaly male or female? or anything i can do to get closer to that goal without actually becoming a woman. Thankyou soo much. sometimes when i over think that no matter how i present myself, dress, act etc, i will always be male, i cry :tears: also if there's any way that i can prevent or eliminate the possibility of sexual attraction please help. I never want that. Ever. :help: Thankyou