1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by musicgeek13, Jul 13, 2012.

1. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

I have always been interested in girls ever since I was really young but only admitted it to myself in the last year or so. I told one friend and now I am stuck. I really want to figure out what is going on with me but I don't think I can do it. I come from an extremely religious family and most are very openly against homosexuality(my mom once said that she would rather her kids get pregnant in high school than be gay.) My family is a very important part of my life and I don't see how that can be if I am gay. Anybody been in a situation like this? I just don't know what to do and would be grateful from some different perspective.

2. babyjax13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am feeling the same way and still deciding what I want to do. Is there anyone that you think you could come out to in your family that wouldn't spread the news like wild fire?

3. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

Maybe but I'm afraid something will slip out. I might try telling some of my friends. Then see where to go from there.