1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please make it stop

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confusedlady, Jul 14, 2012.

1. confusedlady

confusedlady Guest

I can't stop the thoughts of figuring out if I want to be with a woman or not, I have to do it to find an answer. Its driving me insane, its all I think about all day. The today I started thinking about my husband having sex with another woman and I lost it, I don't want him to look at her the way he looks at me. I don't want to know he will be with someone else. I want to be that woman. I just want the thoughts to stop, I feel like I'm going insane. The butterflies (attraction?) For men are back and fuck I just want my husband...I'd rather kill myself than see him with someone else.

2. Hot Pink

Have you tried talking to him about it? Maybe you're bisexual, but that doesn't make your feelings for him any less strong.

3. confusedlady

confusedlady Guest

I have, he's really understanding. Like I would forget and start looking at men again, but its not like men turn me on. Its very much an emotional attraction with them. I don't get butterflies around women, but the fact that a womans body turns me on and that a man's doesn't confuses me. But I like being with them for the intimacy.

Ill think about being with a woman, but something pushes the thought away and if I keep thinking about it my head feels like its gonna pop. Then when I think about actually doing the thoughts I get intense anxiety but I'm like no I have to do it. I'm not attracted to specific women, not like men, this is weird. I feel like I have to do it and try my best to make it work cause I can't deal with this anymore. I don't care if I'm gay anymore, I just want to be at peace.

Is it possible to think you'd like something or get turned on by something but you don't want to do it?

4. Hot Pink

It is. It sounds to me like you're homosexual but also heteroromantic. This means that you're sexually attracted to women, but you can only become emotionally attracted to men. I know it's confusing. I know personally because I'm emotionally attracted to both men and women. I have liked men in the past. I personally find it difficult to like men when I'm not sexually attracted to them.