1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost my job.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hawthorne, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Hawthorne

Lost my job now being threatened to get kicked out, no money lost my job for some reason that wasn't explained well and just want to crawl in a hole and die. I am just so sick of giving everything its all and then getting nothing for it in the end and just want it to end.

2. hiddenxrainbows

Aww dude I'm really sorry to hear that. It can't be easy at all. I got medically discharged from the military back in september, that wasn't very fun at all either.

But you can't give up! Everyone has shitty times every now and again. I'm sure you'll find something good eventually. Everyone does. You just have to have hope and keep your chin up. Cuz remember, if you don't try and be positive, things won't get better.

And if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can always message me or something! ^_^

3. Hawthorne

Thanks, I am trying to put my life back together it is gonna take some time but it is still just a fresh wound and what was said is what makes me more upset because I thought I was a great fit and they did like me at first then I was told I was too ambitious and came into the team too strongly, I worked with 5 women who hardly talked.

4. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry to hear that, but it happens to all of us. What makes us who we are and strong, is how we respond to negativity. Don't be down, and don't give up. Things like this makes us stronger. Use it as a positive to find something better.

5. IrisM

Speaking as someone who has been homeless before, don't let the depression get to you. Get out there, get applying to places. Try to find out if your area has a place where you can sign up and work a day for a day's pay that day. Keep at it. And remember whatever happens you have friends here on EC who wish you the best.

6. Deaf Not Blind

I was let go on April Fools Day.
    The HR and her boss are liars.
    I intend to include them when one day I write about my life!
    Don't shop at stores that treat disabled, and people who are Jewish or Christian as a burden! If a company breaks federal laws, and schemes with their team of lawyers how to get rid of them even with the E E O C checking them out, they are not team players themselves!
    Stay away from M A C Y's.

And by the way, you will be happier in a few years you are not working with that place and workers you were at, trust me.