1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Liking Her...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Jul 15, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So there's this girl I've liked for over a year. We played softball together, but it's over for the summer now, so I probably won't see her until school starts, if even then. Well actually I saw her at the mall today (she was with two of her friends and I was with one of mine), but I couldn't get the courage to even say a simple "hi". We just looked at each other... but I then looked away because I was nervous... She may have said "hi" if she was alone though... Anyways, she probably just thinks I'm the awkwardly shy girl. She's told me multiple times how quiet I am around her, and that she wishes I'd talk to her more. I'd try to talk to her, but I'm scared... she might know I like her (softball rumors...), and then she may find it awkward... I don't know if she knows, sometimes she acts like she does, and sometimes she acts like she's completely clueless, so I don't know which is true...

I hate that I love her. I hate that I can't get over her. I hate that she probably doesn't give a shit about me. I hate that she's most likely straight and way too good for me. I hate that I have at least 3 guy friends who have crushes on me, but instead all I can think about is her. I don't know what to do anymore about it. It really gets to me sometimes that I like her so much, and there's nothing I can do about it. :frowning2:

2. Deaf Not Blind

Aw!

I can feel your pain.

Well, would you like to at least be able to communicate, and become friends?

If so, especially since she is not shunning you, but said you are shy and she wishes you would talk to her more...give her that gift in act of friendship.

young teens over think, and get really worked up over the small things, i think far more than say a 22 year old. but even if they did gossip about you, she not think bad of you. but if you never talk with her, it looks like you don't like her...her feelings can be hurt!

if you can be brave, don't worry about rumor, go speak to her about whatever, like the stupid teacher you will be stuck with, or your favorite place to eat. at least you will have her as a friend, maybe in the future it could become more..but never try, never know.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I know its tough but im pretty sure she does give a shit about you, otherwise she would never have said that she wished you talked more, because she wouldnt care.
    If she has heard the rumour that you like her then it obviously doesnt bother her, I think you just got to take a deep breath be brave and speak to her, maybe ask her what music she likes, or ask if she wants to go to the mall.

4. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I know it's really hard to be in love with someone you think you don't deserve, I've been there. But you have to take a chance sometimes. What if she's the one who feels you're too good for her? Even if she ends up being completely straight, I still think you should put yourself out there and at least try to make friends with this girl. Who knows? You might stir up feelings she didn't think she had! Best of luck xx