1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Cousin Might Have Found Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by josephaustin92, Jan 19, 2008.

1. josephaustin92

well my cousin just logged on and i am pretty sure he is having problems at school, anyways i think he might have found out i am gay i came out to everyone at school pretty much and my cousin lives like 2 hours away so i thought i wouldn't have to sorrie about him but i think someone went onto my face book and added his email and told him well anyways I'll post this convo i am pretty worked up right now !!! i just need to vent right now and if you guys think of anyways to still hide it from my parents tell me !!! this is unexpected

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Hmmm

If that was your cousin on his account, than he's a twat and I wouldn't bother about him. However maybe theres more to the story? I got quite angry reading that. Urgh...

3. biisme

i can't really understand the conversation...but i get enough to work out that he sounds like an a**hole if that was him

4. josephaustin92

well one this was he blocked me after maybe it was one of his stupied friends ? i don't know but i am worried cause our parents work together

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I think the more you do to try to prevent him saying something the more likely he is to do so. It's probably best to let it go. Put him on ignore in MSN (or whatever) and let him do whatever he wants.

Oh, and change your Facebook password if other people are getting onto it. Though if he knows your email address it would be easy enough for him to find your facebook profile.

Would your parents believe him if the word did come through from that direction?

One thought: would this be a good time to come out to your parents so they get it properly from you instead of having to deal with info and rumours from him or his parents etc?

6. Levi

Levi Guest

But he has such a sweet SN :eusa_doh:

If you've told everyone at school then your parents will find out eventually, no?

7. Grantious

hey hey,
    yea wow that was a nasty thing to say... Seriously!!! I do think you should find out for sure that he knows without a doubt because if its only a suspicion then you can lie but apart from that I guess ya only other option is to tell the truth
    hey dude if it gets bad you know u can always tlk to me on MSN right?
    ttyl
    catch

8. Alexander

I hope this isn't as bad as it seems. How old is your cousin?

9. Bader

Bader Guest

wow what a jerk! , i say ignore him and if your parents say anything to you about it then just lie ,say he got into a fight with you and trying to spread rumors ,cause i think thats your only option if u are not ready to tell ur parents.
    but if you are ready then i agree Paul_UK ,just tell them before the rumors reach them.

10. josephaustin92

well he 14 and maybe i should email him and ask him what all that was about maybe it wasn't him i try not to talk to him and sstuff and the last time i takled to him was like in november so this is just confuseing to me

11. Bader

Bader Guest

14 with that nickname ? wow ... lol